||How to Register: Registration Instructions
1. Complete Registration Application
2. List requested examination date and test site on application
Examination Dates and Locations
3. Mail completed registration application and examination fee to:
Regional Testing Center
15744 Golden West College, Forum I, Room 112A
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Please review application before mailing. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Testing Day Instructions:
- Bring your original social security card, photo identification, original 283B Initial Application form or original approval notice with you to the examination. (Note: copies of your social security card, laminated social security cards or receipts from the SSA will not be accepted).
- If you fail to bring any of the above listed documents or if you do NOT present them at the day of testing registration, you may not take the examination. You will be required to reschedule and pay the rescheduling fee.
- First and last names on 283b/932 form, photo identification, social security card and all presented documentation must be exactly the same or you will not be permitted to take the examination.
You will need to “reschedule” your exam if you do not complete the following items:
- If you fail to bring the required documents and identification for testing you will be charged the rescheduling fee of $25 per test. (See candidate handbook for detailed listing)
- If you are unable to take the exam as scheduled, you must notify our office by calling (714) 895-8708 at least 48 business hours prior to the scheduled examination date to avoid rescheduling fees for the first time only.
- All subsequent cancellations or absences will automatically be charged the $25 per exam rescheduling fee.
- Registration materials are processed upon receipt, therefore there are no refunds.
How to challenge the Nurse Assistant Certification Exam:
Want to verify certification status?
Phone: (916) 327-2445
Fax: (916) 552-8785
(Complete for reciprocity from another state)
Live - Scan Fingerprinting Available!
Live Scan Fingerprinting