||How to Register: Registration Instructions
1. Complete Registration Application
- Remember to sign the application and money order/cashier's check
- All applications and fees are due at the Regional Testing Center office 10 buisness days prior to the exam Note: Weekends and holidays do not count as business days
2. List requested examination date and test site on application
Examination Dates and Locations
3. Mail completed registration application and examination fee to:
Regional Testing Center
15744 Golden West College, Forum I, Room 112A
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Please review application before mailing. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Testing Day Instructions:
- Bring your original social security card, photo identification, original 283B Initial Application form or original approval notice with you to the examination. (Note: copies of your social security card, laminated social security cards or receipts from the SSA will not be accepted).
- If you fail to bring any of the above listed documents or if you do NOT present them at the day of testing registration, you may not take the examination. You will be required to reschedule and pay the rescheduling fee.
- First and last names on 283b/932 form, photo identification, social security card and all presented documentation must be exactly the same or you will not be permitted to take the examination.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled examination or do not bring bring the required documents for testing you will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee.
- Send an new registration application with the rescheduling fee to the Regional Test Coordination Center to reapply for the exam.
- A $25 reschedule fee will apply for all cancelled, rescheduled or missed exams
- See candidate handbook for details
- All registration materials are processed upon receipt, therefore there are no refunds.
How to challenge the Nurse Assistant Certification Exam:
Want to verify certification status?
Phone: (916) 327-2445
Fax: (916) 552-8785
(Complete for reciprocity from another state)
Live - Scan Fingerprinting Available!
Live Scan Fingerprinting