|How to Register: Registration Instructions
1. Complete Registration Application
2. List requested examination date and test site on application
Examination Dates and Locations
3. Mail completed registration application and examination fee to:
Regional Testing Center
15744 Golden West College, Forum I, Room 112A
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Please review application before mailing. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Rescheduling Policy (Effective January 1, 2012)
You will need to “reschedule” your exam if you do not complete the following items:
- If you fail to bring the required documents and identification for testing you will be charged the rescheduling fee of $25 per test. (See candidate handbook for detailed listing)
- If you are unable to take the exam as scheduled, you must notify our office at (714) 895-8708 at least
48 business hours to avoid rescheduling fees for the first time only.
All subsequent cancellations or absences will automatically be charged the $25 rescheduling fee per exam. Registration materials are processed upon receipt, therefore there are no refunds.
How to challenge the Nurse Assistant Certification Exam:
Want to verify certification status?
Phone: (916) 327-2445
Fax: (916) 552-8785
(Complete for reciprocity from another state)
Live - Scan Fingerprinting Available!
Live Scan Fingerprinting